Call your Social Service Agent or Municipal Agent at the Town Hall for information and applications.

State energy assistance information available at Department of Social Services Information Line: (800) 842-1508 

or go to  www.ct.gov/staywarm


In NY call (845) 877-9272

§ Choose Energy – Energy Assistance Programs


§ Community Action Agency of Western CT

(203) 748-5422   Fax (203) 790-9693

§ Operation Fuel

(800) 354-7199  (State-wide)  www.operationfuel.org

Operation Fuel partners with communities, businesses, government and individuals to ensure people in need have access to year-round energy assistance.


(800) 286-2000


Presentations, workshops on energy conservation and money management, videos and brochures on hypothermia, home safety, home security and storm preparation.  Free WRAP weatherization services for customers who meet income and electric guidelines; various forgiveness or budgeting programs for income-eligible customers.

Webmaster: H. Bancroft 2021  webmaster@nwcares.org